Russian invasion of Ukraine

Why anyone would listen to anything russia says at this point I dont know, moreso why are the BBC reporting their word as headline news on the website after being proven liars over and over.

This naivety of reporting on everything they say is what russia wants so they can scare a few more people who only read the headlines, not a few sentences midway through that says "we have no evidence of this".

Media throughout the world is dogshit at dealing with this outright misinformation because they are hungry to pump out 24hr news imo.

You have a point. But you can’t just view the war from the Ukrainian perspective and Ukrainian media news.

We all know the Russians’s lie a lot, but Ukraine has and will continue to suffer heavy losses, and the Russians will report that, be it true or not.

Nobody knows for sure if the story is true or not, but it has made the BBC news and other news websites around the world.

Ukraine could rubbish the story of it isn’t true and if they want to.

Last edited:
You have a point. But you can’t just view the war from the Ukrainian perspective and Ukrainian media news.

We all know the Russians’s lie a lot, but Ukraine has and will continue to suffer heavy losses, and the Russians will report that, be it true or not.

Nobody knows for sure if the story is true or not, but it has made the BBC news and other news websites around the world.

Ukraine could rubbish the story of it isn’t true and if they want to.
Agree,there is big losses on both sides,goes without saying.

Slava Ukraini.

Ukrainian Forces hammering Yahidne,with artillery,Northwest Bakhmut.

Slava Ukraini.
Thinking about it, I wonder if Ukraine would throw everything into taking Bakhmut back as a start to the offensive.

It would cause shock waves in Russia and potentially lead to civil war with Wagner after they left it to the Russian army to defend.

Maybe it would make them fold like a pack of cards?

Thinking about it, I wonder if Ukraine would throw everything into taking Bakhmut back as a start to the offensive.

It would cause shock waves in Russia and potentially lead to civil war with Wagner after they left it to the Russian army to defend.

In the direction of Bakhmut, the Ukrainian army is moving with a wide front and is succeeding, Deputy Minister of Defense Hanna Malyar said. According to her, it is precisely because of the defeat at Bakhmut that the Russians are spreading information about the start of Ukraine's counteroffensive. Local fighting continues in the south, Malyar added

I've said it a million times mate....take Bakhmut and you become encircled....Bakhmut was not "taken",but merely a trap,the Russians fell for,hook,line and sinker.

Slava Ukraini. ; )

Screenshot_20230512-092804_Gallery.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.