Russian invasion of Ukraine

@Podolyak_M
https://twitter.com/Podolyak_M
Russian news reports have long since become a separate virtual meta-universe. #Moscow is already actively involved in repelling... a global offensive that "does not yet exist." The million-strong Russian army is actively repelling attacks, destroying thousands of tanks, hundreds of #HIMARS, and F-16 squadrons. The battle is on, in a word. #Ukraine is closely watching this epic battle, albeit with some surprise. We would not like to interrupt the classic "Russian performance", but still: follow only official news from Ukraine if you want to know the truth.

indeed , the Russians have had a lot of time to prepare their defences. A lot of military experts have said the counter offensive could be absorbed like a sponge.
Russia has to defend a huge front hundreds of miles long, their defences will be spread very thin. I expect Ukraine to attack in strength in just 2 or 3 strategic area's to begin the offensive.

Why anyone would listen to anything russia says at this point I dont know, moreso why are the BBC reporting their word as headline news on the website after being proven liars over and over.

This naivety of reporting on everything they say is what russia wants so they can scare a few more people who only read the headlines, not a few sentences midway through that says "we have no evidence of this".

Media throughout the world is dogshit at dealing with this outright misinformation because they are hungry to pump out 24hr news imo.

Russia has to defend a huge front hundreds of miles long, their defences will be spread very thin. I expect Ukraine to attack in strength in just 2 or 3 strategic area's to begin the offensive.
It will be across many areas,it will be brutal and in strength,also quick.
Ukraine gonna go for the early knockout.
There will be many losses on BOTH sides.....more so Russian,IMO.

Slava Ukraini.

Why anyone would listen to anything russia says at this point I dont know, moreso why are the BBC reporting their word as headline news on the website after being proven liars over and over.

This naivety of reporting on everything they say is what russia wants so they can scare a few more people who only read the headlines, not a few sentences midway through that says "we have no evidence of this".

Media throughout the world is dogshit at dealing with this outright misinformation because they are hungry to pump out 24hr news imo.

Headline "Russia says it thwarted major Ukrainian offensive" - which sounds skeptical to me, and this comes through in several places in the article

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.