Russian invasion of Ukraine

I mean whilst the claims of wiping out battalions of Ukrainians is clearly bullshit, the video is out there and geolocated confirming that Russia did take out at least 1 tank and a couple of APCs….

Clearly this was a probing expedition and the reality we quietly ignore is that people have to die as cannon fodder to find the weak spots, but the underlying theme that Russia stopped a Ukrainian ‘offensive’ is true and confirmed…

Was filmed by Ukrainians and they were knocked out by mines apparently. No 250 dead bodies it was pure bollocks a just propaganda to try and demoralise Ukrainians about the counter offensive. No idea why the news channels ran with it.

Was filmed by Ukrainians and they were knocked out by mines apparently. No 250 dead bodies it was pure bollocks a just propaganda to try and demoralise Ukrainians about the counter offensive. No idea why the news channels ran with it.
The mediah like easy stories and Russia packages it's propaganda really well. Easy to use, easy to publish with little effort.
The fact it is normally bollox shows how little the mediah cares for provenance these days.

Last edited:
The mediah like easy stories and Russia packages it's propaganda really well. Easy to use, easy to publish with little effort.
The fact it is normally bollix shows how little the mediah cares for provenance these days.

But the BBC and it’s News and Sports departments are a bastion of truth. ;-)

Indeed,which is why i sometimes post "Heroyam Slava"...as you know "Glory to the Heros" as opposed to "Slava Ukraini"..."Glory to Ukraine"
As we all know,many,many nationalities are fighting and being killed on behalf of Ukraine.
I salute these people,and always will.
All for a nonces ego,as GDM would say.

HEROYAM SLAVA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.