Russian invasion of Ukraine

I'm struggling with the reason why China would call up 150% of it's army and send them off to start WW3 so Russia doesn't lose more Ukrainian farmland.

It’s fucking unhinged.

The Chinese don’t even fucking like them. They tolerate them. That’s a big difference. It’s absolutely hilarious they think China would support their lunatic war.

China also has a massive ageing population crisis which, unlike Russia, they actually take very seriously. They aren’t about to sacrifice millions of working aged men to prop up Putin’s ego.

I feel this gif adequately summarises their relationship.

1686513586707.gif

It’s fucking unhinged.

The Chinese don’t even fucking like them. They tolerate them. That’s a big difference. It’s absolutely hilarious they think China would support their lunatic war.

China also has a massive ageing population crisis which, unlike Russia, they actually take very seriously. They aren’t about to sacrifice millions of working aged men to prop up Putin’s ego.

I feel this gif adequately summarises their relationship.

View attachment 82887

China doesn’t take its populace for granted like the Russians do. Popular public opinion made the Chinese change course on their covid strategy something the government had publicly wedded themselves too. Now I don’t doubt the version of events fed to the Chinese population is probably pro Russian but I don’t see that extending beyond a bit of misguided tea and sympathy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.