Russian invasion of Ukraine

The situation has all the ingredients for an Afghan type duration. Until Putin is removed, it ain’t ending. His hard man persona and ego won’t allow him to chuck it, no matter the cost to young Russian guys. Another reason why people who like this type of leader, are thick as fuck. As long as they don’t need to get in a fox hole, they love a strong leader who speaks his mind. Hopefully one ex leader in the west is going to jail. I’m hoping Putin does the same, after he leaks the videos of the Trumpster pissing on hookers, obviously.

The situation has all the ingredients for an Afghan type duration. Until Putin is removed, it ain’t ending. His hard man persona and ego won’t allow him to chuck it, no matter the cost to young Russian guys. Another reason why people who like this type of leader, are thick as fuck. As long as they don’t need to get in a fox hole, they love a strong leader who speaks his mind. Hopefully one ex leader in the west is going to jail. I’m hoping Putin does the same, after he leaks the videos of the Trumpster pissing on hookers, obviously.
Yes, i agree. Was reading about the Russians blowing another dam and all seems to be about slowing things down. everythign to delay any advance , prolong the battles to throw more mobiks into the grinder. All with the goal of trying to outlast the western support

The big difference is that the casualty rate is a couple of orders of magnitude higher than in Afghanistan. They lost more men in the first couple of months in Ukraine than they lost in 10 years in Afghanistan. Harder to keep that going with no dissent.

The big difference is that the casualty rate is a couple of orders of magnitude higher than in Afghanistan. They lost more men in the first couple of months in Ukraine than they lost in 10 years in Afghanistan. Harder to keep that going with no dissent.
It was also much easier to hide the scale of failure of that campaign as it progressed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.