Russian invasion of Ukraine

The situation has all the ingredients for an Afghan type duration. Until Putin is removed, it ain’t ending. His hard man persona and ego won’t allow him to chuck it, no matter the cost to young Russian guys. Another reason why people who like this type of leader, are thick as fuck. As long as they don’t need to get in a fox hole, they love a strong leader who speaks his mind. Hopefully one ex leader in the west is going to jail. I’m hoping Putin does the same, after he leaks the videos of the Trumpster pissing on hookers, obviously.
is the ex leader you are referring to Nicola Sturgeon?

Ukraine look to be absolutely battering the Russians back if they are genuinely taking all these places, I just hope once they fully liberate them that they are moving plenty of equipment to protect them from air because I can see the bastards just bombing the hell out of everything once they have no troops on the ground in these places, we really need to help them out and get some fighters there asap to stop that happening.

Ukraine look to be absolutely battering the Russians back if they are genuinely taking all these places, I just hope once they fully liberate them that they are moving plenty of equipment to protect them from air because I can see the bastards just bombing the hell out of everything once they have no troops on the ground in these places, we really need to help them out and get some fighters there asap to stop that happening.
Whilst it's good the places are being taken back, I think lots of the places mentioned over the past week are very small and likely have populations in the hundreds rather than thousands.

The situation has all the ingredients for an Afghan type duration. Until Putin is removed, it ain’t ending. His hard man persona and ego won’t allow him to chuck it, no matter the cost to young Russian guys. Another reason why people who like this type of leader, are thick as fuck. As long as they don’t need to get in a fox hole, they love a strong leader who speaks his mind. Hopefully one ex leader in the west is going to jail. I’m hoping Putin does the same, after he leaks the videos of the Trumpster pissing on hookers, obviously.
The hard man leader in politics is a terrible way to conduct business and always ends in tears.
Trump in a lot more trouble than a hooker video.

I thought you liked sturgeon ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.