Russian invasion of Ukraine

i applied spoiler button. just click on it.
That worked after a restart. The board software normally sticks it in a grey box for that saying "Spoiler".
Looks like those who want to surrender are going to have to shoot their mates who don't.
Russian Problens ...

If it wasn’t for our ability to pillage our museums would be empty ;)
True, and we were also up to our neck in all the thievery a pillaging. Great at it too, by all accounts. But you cunts kept it all. When I say you cunts, I of-course mean the Aristocracy and their landed gentry, chinless, stupid inbred lackey’s.

Who many working class people vote for their party, Tory, against their own interest.,you couldn’t make it up. The tragedy is you wouldn’t have to, it’s real and happening for centuries. Deferential to the betters you have to hand it to them, we could wipe them out, yet, we dance to their tune.

And we want the The Stone of Scone, Stone of Destiny to the less well read, back too, while you’re about it.

True, and we were also up to our neck in all the thievery a pillaging. Great at it too, by all accounts. But you cunts kept it all. When I say you cunts, I of-course mean the Aristocracy and their landed gentry, chinless, stupid inbred lackey’s.

Who many working class people vote for their party, Tory, against their own interest.,you couldn’t make it up. The tragedy is you wouldn’t have to, it’s real and happening for centuries. Deferential to the betters you have to hand it to them, we could wipe them out, yet, we dance to their tune.

And we want the The Stone of Scone, Stone of Destiny to the less well read, back too, while you’re about it.
Doesn't take many to subjugate the masses. Just needs a bit of organisation.

Doesn't take many to subjugate the masses. Just needs a bit of organisation.
Bang on. Utilise the press, make people feel proud and nationalistic, wave a flag, always a winner, and people will actually believe we need them to survive and prosper. It’s very clever and even more effective. Sometimes I wish I was right wing politician. The fucking scams I could come up with? Bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.