Russian invasion of Ukraine

Bang on. Utilise the press, make people feel proud and nationalistic, wave a flag, always a winner, and people will actually believe we need them to survive and prosper. It’s very clever and even more effective. Sometimes I wish I was right wing politician. The fucking scams I could come up with? Bastard
Channel your inner Tory MP. I'll vote for you.

One eye one Vodyane and Opytne,Donetsk Region.
They are coming home.

Heroyam Slava.
Maybe not the place, but I need confirmation that I'm not getting senile and tilting at windmills. I've just seen a report on the Ukrainian offensive on the BBC's Six o'clock news. I may be losing my faculties, but I'm sure they were adamant that the offensive would fail and within a short time period. No positive opinion appeared to be offered.
Seemed a tad pessimistic but nothing shocks me anymore about that corrupt and patronising institution for which I am annually extorted to pay for its funding, without recourse.
I'd happily contribute towards a transfer of Broadcasting House to the Moscow suburbs. Their output quality reduces year by year, if not by the minute.

Maybe not the place, but I need confirmation that I'm not getting senile and tilting at windmills. I've just seen a report on the Ukrainian offensive on the BBC's Six o'clock news. I may be losing my faculties, but I'm sure they were adamant that the offensive would fail and within a short time period. No positive opinion appeared to be offered.
Seemed a tad pessimistic but nothing shocks me anymore about that corrupt and patronising institution for which I am annually extorted to pay for its funding, without recourse.
I'd happily contribute towards a transfer of Broadcasting House to the Moscow suburbs. Their output quality reduces year by year, if not by the minute.
Ukraine will not fail mate,you can hold me to that.

Heroyam Slava.

Well, I didn't see that, but their website piece seems very fair and balanced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.