Russian invasion of Ukraine

Yep.......only Bradley's and Leopards are on the battlefield....the Russians are struggling to handle that.
When they unleash "job lot",it will be a bloodbath.

Slava Ukraini.

I mean I’m not sure that’s fully accurate - of their 21x operative Leopards, 3x have already been destroyed in the past week for negligible gains (comparative to how far they intend to go) and the biggest stocks aren’t going to arrive for another 4-5 months….

Of course ideally it’s just a frontloaded loss rate because if not the pressure will increase massively.

I mean I’m not sure that’s fully accurate - of their 21x operative Leopards, 3x have already been destroyed in the past week for negligible gains (comparative to how far they intend to go) and the biggest stocks aren’t going to arrive for another 4-5 months….

Of course ideally it’s just a frontloaded loss rate because if not the pressure will increase massively.
1 Leopard had its right track blown off.....it is repaired and back doing what it should be....dunno if the other 2 were destroyed or not.
The Bradley's that was hit,done their job and saved the lives of their crew.
Western equipment WILL be destroyed unfortunately,it's what happens in an offensive.
All the equipment that was hit,has been retrieved,which tells you,they have advanced in that area.
NO Challengers or Marder have been involved,as of yet.
They are in position,but Ukrainian command dont see the need,as of yet.
I posted yesterday,that the Russians sent 90% of their reserves to Zaporizhzhia Region.
They are currently on the backfoot against 23% of Ukrainian Forces.
IT WILL BE A BLOODBATH mate,i assure you that.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.