Russian invasion of Ukraine

Wagner are evil bastards but maybe just maybe we allow them to run Russia how they want as long as they behave towards the rest of The World, not trying to land grab etc, not saying they would be any better being in charge but they only care about wealth so may just be the better option?

Wagner are evil bastards but maybe just maybe we allow them to run Russia how they want as long as they behave towards the rest of The World, not trying to land grab etc, not saying they would be any better being in charge but they only care about wealth so may just be the better option?
The worry is if they start selling the nukes to countries like Iran

If Wagner is pulling his troops back towards Moscow surely Ukraine can just go into those places they defended almost unchallenged?
I’d be surprised if Ukraine military HQ don't accelerate plans now, assuming moral must be even lower on their front lines and surely russian logistics at central command will be all over the place with half an eye on Moscow.

If Wagner is pulling his troops back towards Moscow surely Ukraine can just go into those places they defended almost unchallenged?
I’d be surprised if Ukraine military HQ don't accelerate plans now, assuming moral must be even lower on their front lines and surely russian logistics at central command will be all over the place with half an eye on Moscow.
If I was in charge of Ukraines military right now, I'd carry on with the plan as is, if oportunities come then obviously take them, but don't go pushing too far. As we've seen throughout this conflict, the key is logistics, and when you push too far it can fall apart, as I suspect wagner may soon find out, unless they get backing from the russian forces along the way.

The Russian army is in Ukraine, will be difficult to move them from there to counter this.
Don’t think it’s as simple as that mate as this counteroffensive is not going to plan atm and they are getting bogged down trying to get through well dug in Russian forces who are masters of this kind of tactic . If you notice there is not really much coming out of Kiev atm about this offensive apart from it’s going slower than the hey thought . Read into that what you like .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.