Russian invasion of Ukraine

No, but it's given him something to think about.
I'm not so sure it has, I think the whole thing has been staged, and putin knew what was going on, and the fleeing to st petersburg was all a show.

Traitors this morning, pardoned tonight, all a sham for me, they raced 1500 km north, there was practically no resistance all the way, in fact seemed to be given air cover.

Then stopped suddenly, and promised to retreat.

I'm not so sure it has, I think the whole thing has been staged, and putin knew what was going on, and the fleeing to st petersburg was all a show.

Traitors this morning, pardoned tonight, all a sham for me, they raced 1500 km north, there was practically no resistance all the way, in fact seemed to be given air cover.

Looks dodgy as fuck, mate.

Hopefully all those that have a global view understand that that the likes of Haaland and Grealish know that the Russian rich fuckers are absolute cunts.

But you have posted mine twice, so I win!
Well done
Maybe putin also wanted shiogu out, and wagner out of the way ? 2 birds with one stone.

I don't know the answers, but it's been a very weird set of events in the last 24 hours however you look at it.
problem now is that there is suddenly a massive army of guns for hire heading into Belarus and you can guarantee they will not be sitting out the war as putin will call on them again .

Ok, so Putin is the Puppet Master

problem now is that there is suddenly a massive army of guns for hire heading into Belarus
I don't think there is, the leader is going there by arrangement, nothing about his troops going there, just pardoned, they'll either be consumed into the russian forces and/or redeployed to somewhere in africa or maybe syria. If it wasn't all a scam (and I think it was), he'll touch the wrong door handle in the next few weeks.
Ok, so Putin is the Puppet Master
I don't know, but the wole thing stinks of staged event to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.