Russian invasion of Ukraine

To what end? I just can’t see any benefit to Russia here unless they withdraw and say the need to protect the the motherland. And use this as an excuse to leave.
If it was a staged event then this is a likely scenario (read reason) for it having been manufactured

I don't think there is, the leader is going there by arrangement, nothing about his troops going there, just pardoned, they'll either be consumed into the russian forces and/or redeployed to somewhere in africa or maybe syria. If it wasn't all a scam (and I think it was), he'll touch the wrong door handle in the next few weeks.

I don't know, but the wole thing stinks of staged event to me
I'm not sure. We'll see. I think Putin has blinked

I don't think there is, the leader is going there by arrangement, nothing about his troops going there, just pardoned, they'll either be consumed into the russian forces and/or redeployed to somewhere in africa or maybe syria. If it wasn't all a scam (and I think it was), he'll touch the wrong door handle in the next few weeks.

I don't know, but the wole thing stinks of staged event to me
If it was staged would he have accused the Russian glitterati of lying about the reason they invaded Ukraine?

They have been waiting for a long time for Ukraine or NATO to cross the border, it has not happened. They needed an excuse to trot out the usual speech that was including:-- protecting mother ruSSia, 1917, 1941 to 45, we are under attack by the rest of the world, you need a strong leader, etc etc
All staged bullshit IMHO. All done on a weekend so as not to make too much disruption.

I'm not so sure it has, I think the whole thing has been staged, and putin knew what was going on, and the fleeing to st petersburg was all a show.

Traitors this morning, pardoned tonight, all a sham for me, they raced 1500 km north, there was practically no resistance all the way, in fact seemed to be given air cover.

Then stopped suddenly, and promised to retreat.
Disagree with just about all of this upon reading most expert analysis over the last 24 hours.

This has massively weakened Putin.

Also weird that “air cover” was shooting at them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.