Russian invasion of Ukraine

I'm not so sure it has, I think the whole thing has been staged, and putin knew what was going on, and the fleeing to st petersburg was all a show.

Traitors this morning, pardoned tonight, all a sham for me, they raced 1500 km north, there was practically no resistance all the way, in fact seemed to be given air cover.

Then stopped suddenly, and promised to retreat.
It’s almost like they’re trying to encourage an incursion from the Ukrainians by showing them the way (not that they don’t know) so they can justify using tactical nukes, either them or the Russian separatists operating out of NE Ukraine. As for Prigozhin hiding out in Belarus, he may as well of chosen St Petersburg, it’s a sham and the whole world has seen it for what it is, but the ‘why’ is the interesting part, it definitely has a Trojan horse feel to it

I get what you’re saying but something about this simply doesn’t add up.
When you take a second to think about what’s gone on, you’d say it’s absolutely barmy, but you could also say that the initial crossing of the boarder was as well.

What I take from this is that they’re all off their tits and power crazy. it’s those that are hiding in the wings that worry me.

Disagree with just about all of this upon reading most expert analysis over the last 24 hours.

This has massively weakened Putin.

Also weird that “air cover” was shooting at them.

Agree.

He is a narcissist and no way does he stage anything that makes him and his country look so fucking weak.

These guys drove towards Moscow taking 2 big military cities easier than a couple of coach load of blues will ever get to fucking Wembley lol.

When you take a second to think about what’s gone on, you’d say it’s absolutely barmy, but you could also say that the initial crossing of the boarder was as well.

What I take from this is that they’re all off their tits and power crazy. it’s those that are hiding in the wings that worry me.
They crossed the border and went to a town where they are based aswell so in theory they always cross the border . Definitely a staged event .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.