Russian invasion of Ukraine

I Don't agree the Russian army is strong, they have lost 250k troops, that isn't strong it's just throwing bodies into a meat grinder. They are badly trained, badly led and badly equipped. Take a look what happened to Wagner when they took on the yanks in Syria, they got fucking destroyed.
Not being funny but how do you know how troops have been lost in this conflict because all I hear is a load of bollox from sides claiming this and that look I mean if you just want to believe one side then that’s upto you but the horrible truth is atm Ukraine are losing thousands in this counteroffensive and are also losing lots of equipment as did he Russians during sone of there attacks but no one will believe that because it’s not what they want to want to hear . End of the day though one day this will end and then we will find out the truth

Not being funny but how do you know how troops have been lost in this conflict because all I hear is a load of bollox from sides claiming this and that look I mean if you just want to believe one side then that’s upto you but the horrible truth is atm Ukraine are losing thousands in this counteroffensive and are also losing lots of equipment as did he Russians during sone of there attacks but no one will believe that because it’s not what they want to want to hear . End of the day though one day this will end and then we will find out the truth
How do you square your first point with your second?

That’s a very good point. Why the fuck would the USA and UK go to any effort to come to the aid of a country it was fighting against 11 years earlier. It’s no coincidence that other than Poland the rest of the non-Soviet Warsaw Pact countries were Axis powers.
yes Hungary fought with the Germans as did Ukraine aswell but Hungary didn’t really have much choice as it was a case you do what your told but in 56 which started with the Hungarian students coming out in sympathy with the polish students the west basically told Hungary to rise up and make a play for it and help would come but it didn’t as the suez crisis was taking priority so we ended up getting rinsed by Russian forces . My dad told me that in Tokaj you could see and hear the Russian tanks coming over the bridges 24 hours a day .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.