Russian invasion of Ukraine

You’re anti west/US/UK is what you are.
Do I feel bitter that Hungary was left on its own to fight the Russians yes I do because a lot of my family members lost there lives during the uprising including my grandad who wasn’t even involved but was canon fodder . End of the day I’m not here to fallout with people so I’m gonna go back to the footie and not politics threads

There is no evidence to suggest that the West is going to falter in its commitment to Ukraine. That is a line of thought that Russia promulgated throughout 2022 when it insisted that Europe would freeze and fold and that the United States would give up and retreat further into isolation. Neither happened. Europe has shown that it can get through winter and the United States has continued to meet Ukraine’s requests for most materiel. If anything, the events of this weekend have revealed how desperate things are in Russia and have vindicated the West’s resolve. I suggest you might disagree with this interpretation, but the evidence is stronger than emotion and the precedent of Afghanistan shows what happens when Russia overreaches.
I respect your opinion and post mate

Russia will lose eventually or get the worst in any future comprise deal. Ukraine will be far stronger in 12 months, at the moment they have no modern fast jets, they will soon, 6 maybe 7 months from now, the first batch of pilots will be trained on F-16s. Ukraine has 12 brigades of NATO trained troops (5k troops per brigade) using NATO equipment, that will probably be doubled in a years time. Like I said, Ukraine will only get stronger.
Strongest army in Europe bar Russia in the end and even stronger that the uk . Look out hungary .

Look what should happen is Russia shouldn’t be in Ukraine and they should pull out but in reality they end with the crimea and the Donbas which is wrong but it will happen . Hungary know all about Russia we were overrun and thousands killed but unlike Ukraine no one came to our aid. I’m not pro Russia and I’m not pro Ukraine either I just want it over
Sitting on that fence is morally indefensible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.