Russian invasion of Ukraine

Look what should happen is Russia shouldn’t be in Ukraine and they should pull out but in reality they end with the crimea and the Donbas which is wrong but it will happen . Hungary know all about Russia we were overrun and thousands killed but unlike Ukraine no one came to our aid. I’m not pro Russia and I’m not pro Ukraine either I just want it over
Ah, you seem to be socialized (= brainwashed) in cold war soviet indoctrinated times. It's the same in wide parts of Eastern Germany and it can't change, as the brain is quite a conservative structure.

I suppose you still believe what has been repeated to you a trillion times: russia is bringing peace and freedom to the world, the decadent west is your enemy but russia will prevail being the biggest superpower.

You could have saved us loads of posts clarifying that bit earlier mate.

Strongest army in Europe bar Russia in the end and even stronger that the uk . Look out hungary .
I Don't agree the Russian army is strong, they have lost 250k troops, that isn't strong it's just throwing bodies into a meat grinder. They are badly trained, badly led and badly equipped. Take a look what happened to Wagner when they took on the yanks in Syria, they got fucking destroyed.

Look what should happen is Russia shouldn’t be in Ukraine and they should pull out but in reality they end with the crimea and the Donbas which is wrong but it will happen . Hungary know all about Russia we were overrun and thousands killed but unlike Ukraine no one came to our aid. I’m not pro Russia and I’m not pro Ukraine either I just want it over
You seem to think that the west should have come to Hungary’s aid in 1956.
Given the recent history then of a fascist Hungary fighting on the side of the Axis, it just could not happen. Hungary sealed its own fate in 1940. Hungary invaded Russia alongside Germany.

You seem to think that the west should have come to Hungary’s aid in 1956.
Given the recent history then of a fascist Hungary fighting on the side of the Axis, it just could not happen. Hungary sealed its own fate in 1940. Hungary invaded Russia alongside Germany.
That’s a very good point. Why the fuck would the USA and UK go to any effort to come to the aid of a country it was fighting against 11 years earlier. It’s no coincidence that other than Poland the rest of the non-Soviet Warsaw Pact countries were Axis powers.

Want it to end tbh and I find amazing is the sheep on here who actually think that Russia will just turn tail and walk out of Ukraine ! Guess what it will never happen and in the end both sides will sue for peace because in the end the west will stop sending weapons because the situation. Will need to be resolved round the table and yes it is really harsh on Ukraine but Russia will never turn rail and leave and as for me he guy who said hungry is g red shit on the sone of Europe now that is the true feelings coming the fucking prick
@Paul1970 assuming you are not a bot and you can read, try reading Barbarossa- How Hitler Lost the War by Jonathon Dimbleby. You only need to read the first bit, this is the bit that describes what happened immediately after the Russian revolution. They stormed into Ukraine murdering maiming and raping hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians. They did it purely because they saw them as sub human but they also realised that a live Ukranian was a threat to them.
This war has nothing to do with the West, bar their disgraceful inactivity after Crimea was taken, it is all about a madman wanting a country forcibly returned so he can rape loot and pillage it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.