Russian invasion of Ukraine

The continued simultaneous existence of both Prigozhin and Putin seems extremely unlikely to me. Prigozhin found dead within the year. Knowing Putin, Prigozhin will die in such a manner that it's absolutely clear that Putin was behind the act.

Prigozhin had support within Russia and was leading from the front. If Putin managed to kill him in the short to medium term it could have backfired and more discontent could have grown for further challenges to him. Sidelining him to Belarus and taking all the military hardware takes away Wagner’s capability to do this again. Long term it wouldn’t surprise me if Prigozhin gets some Calvin Klein aftershave for Christmas laced with novicok.

You can lead an insurrection and march on Moscow, but heaven help you if your daughter gets expressive at school with the coloured crayons.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...aughters-anti-war-drawings-flees-house-arrest
If he got two years this fella will probably get a commendation

Charges against Prigozhin and other Wagner leaders dropped.
I wonder why?
No point wasting time and money for a trial when he will be dead soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.