Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russia is a batshit crazy country, you can go to jail for 10 years for criticising the army. You can drive armed vehicles to Moscow to cause a coup, shoot down Russian aircraft and you don’t end up anywhere near a court.

Prighozin himself went to prison for 9 years over fraud and just got pardoned Scott free for staging a coup, marching on Moscow, killing several pilots and mining Rostov on don.

Yeah, or one would think he had tried to withhold military aid from Ukraine for his own political benefit and has been repeatedly linked with pro-Russian interests.
One can think exactly what one wants to think, he was nowhere near power when this happened. Better to have discussions about him in the US politics thread. Constantly referencing him in here is nonsensical.

One can think exactly what one wants to think, he was nowhere near power when this happened. Better to have discussions about him in the US politics thread. Constantly referencing him in here is nonsensical.

He’s a figure in this war because of his ties to Russia, his constant speaking out against the USA supporting Ukraine and the absolute catastrophe for Ukraine that would be him getting back in power.

Stop pretending he’s not relevant.

He’s a figure in this war because of his ties to Russia, his constant speaking out against the USA supporting Ukraine and the absolute catastrophe for Ukraine that would be him getting back in power.

Stop pretending he’s not relevant.
Remind me who was president when Russia took Crimea and the world did nothing. Lets stay on topic

Remind me who was president when Russia took Crimea and the world did nothing. Lets stay on topic

Last time I checked Barack Obama isn’t running for president on a platform of stopping all aid to Ukraine, so he’s not relevant.

Trump on the other hand, is, and it would have a decisive impact on the war that the thread is about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.