Russian invasion of Ukraine

this, along with apparently we and Germany are supplying a surface to cross muddy terrain with ( large scale hexigon tracking like you see at gigs where you park in a field. ) that just roles out opens up quite a few crossing points to main road junctions with little to no fortifications.

That "emerging land" area looks a good few days ago, looking at today's imagery, I'd say at least a week ago from what I've been looking at anyway.

He can’t use one and he knows it. Even if he gave the order, it goes through at least 4 other human beings before another 2 actually turn the keys and press launch. If any of those 6 people “accidentally” don’t do the right thing, no launch.
You seem well informed on Russian Nuclear Doctrine. Who are these people in the chin of command and what keys are you alluding to?

Observation, reading and asking a lot of questions. There is an interesting story about why Russian subs don’t carry nukes anymore.

The media digs up facts from a long time ago which no one can actually verify. 6000 nukes maybe were made. How many survived the end of communism? How we are the newest ones? Who’s maintaining them?
have you got a link to that story? I would like to read that

Just by the by, President Biden appeared on MSNBC yesterday. He said he has worked ab initio to keep NATO together as some players wanted to weaken it. Trump, of course, wanted the US to leave. Asked what would have happened if the rebellion had taken place when Trump was President and the US had foreknowledge of it, he smiled and said it didn’t bear thinking about.

6 months ago we had similar.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...kraine-aid-return-eu-funds-access-2022-12-06/

Followed a week later by ….

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/...id-and-corporate-tax-to-lower-frozen-eu-funds

It’s all politics rather than being decidedly anti Ukraine or pro Russian. Although they are probably more pro Russian.
Autocratic ruler behaving like a ****.
What a surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.