Russian invasion of Ukraine

But…. Saudi, UAE, India, China?

You mean like the Chinese investment in the Thames Water where the taxpayer is having to bail them out?

If there is profit to be made then someone will invest.

Plus we don't become beholden to some regimes that are not aligned with our values.

Really don't think that investment considerations are a reason to not do the right thing and make the Russians pay.

You mean like the Chinese investment in the Thames Water where the taxpayer is having to bail them out?

If there is profit to be made then someone will invest.

Plus we don't become beholden to some regimes that are not aligned with our values.

Really don't think that investment considerations are a reason to not do the right thing and make the Russians pay.
It also wouldn’t sit well with the electorates in the US, EU, or UK, none of which are particularly flush. Why should they shoulder the burden of paying for Ukraine’s reconstruction and Russia not pay a share. The money frozen will not cover everything, but it will be a significant start.

To be fair… been hearing this for over a year now
To be Fair? You’ve been hearing this for a year now?

When I saw the ruscunts rolling towards Kyiv, I thought it was going to be over before it started! Now look! The Ukrainian spirit is awesome and they might only be probing right now but they will prevail! I’m convinced that they will totally embarrass the ruscunts and they will expel the occupiers from their sovereign land.

I, along with many others cannot wait for the end of this war and for Ukraine to be victorious but we must be patient! They know what they are doing and they are doing it very well!

ha ha ha!

Hahahahaahhaha !

It didn’t make any sense.

I was only pointing out the ‘this is the beginning of the end’ is becoming more of a cliche and is being touted whenever there’s a new developing story in Russia.

Would love nothing more than it to be the ‘beginning of the end’ but fear it will continue to drag on much longer than what some expect unfortunately.

Hahahahaahhaha !

It didn’t make any sense.

I was only pointing out the ‘this is the beginning of the end’ is becoming more of a cliche and is being touted whenever there’s a new developing story in Russia.

Would love nothing more than it to be the ‘beginning of the end’ but fear it will continue to drag on much longer than what some expect unfortunately.
Will never be resolved, but fighting will eventually cease. This is just Putin advancing on his gains, and they have been plentiful and skillfuly obtained over years through cyber wars, misinformation campaigns, bots, election interference, and palm greasing.
Look at what happened to the world in 2016/17.
Trump is compromised, Johnson the same, they both had Bannon advising them. All tied back to a very sophsticated long game Putin played.
Result - Brexit. A divided UK, a split Europe, and a totally split America

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.