Russian invasion of Ukraine

Are Ukraine getting all the promised military equipment F16 and ammunition they need them delivered it seems so slow ?
It isn't like ordering stuff off amazon mate. Pilots need to be trained to fly the planes, maintenance staff to fix and maintain them, parts etc need to be sourced, strategic allowances made to suit their capabilities and then that all needs to be brought together into one suitable position.

We need to help more if we are seriously concerned about saving Ukrainian lives it only goes to show how unprepared we were, Denmark and Spain were supposed to send F16 the pilots have been trained already I believe all I want is to send what we promise

We need to help more if we are seriously concerned about saving Ukrainian lives it only goes to show how unprepared we were, Denmark and Spain were supposed to send F16 the pilots have been trained already I believe all I want is to send what we promise
I'm sure contries are not deliberately dragging their heels. The delivery plan will have been discussed and agreed with Ukraine

There's no point delivering stuff that can't be maintained properly, it's not just about the kit, it's also about being able to sustain and fix stuff, pilots + planes aren't all of it, for every plane that launches there'll be 20+ people involved in getting it airborne. Same with tanks, it's not just about the crew inside, everything has to be serviced, probably weekly, and those people need to be trained too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.