Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ben wallace deserves a slap as does the sky reporter who put it to zelensky in a live interview that he should be more grateful for uk weapons and the uk is not amazon . All because wallace was grumpy after travelling for hours , **** comments
No coincidence BW was saying the same as the Americans, they’ve apparently vetoed his chance of becoming the big cheese at NATO, now it seems he’s doing the bidding for Bidens crumbs (muppet!) shame really as up to now he’s been spot on with most other things

Ben wallace deserves a slap as does the sky reporter who put it to zelensky in a live interview that he should be more grateful for uk weapons and the uk is not amazon . All because wallace was grumpy after travelling for hours , **** comments
It wasn't the cleverest move from Wallace, but neither was Zelensjy's rant before he got to the NATO meeting either, he knows full well that NATO won't allow new members who are in a conflict, and timeframes won't be discussed until they are not (even if it's not their fault they are).

It wasn't the cleverest move from Wallace, but neither was Zelensjy's rant before he got to the NATO meeting either, he knows full well that NATO won't allow new members who are in a conflict, and timeframes won't be discussed until they are not (even if it's not their fault they are).
I think despite his public face he is scared and feeling the full weight of the responsibily this has put on him , must be
awful

I think despite his public face he is scared and feeling the full weight of the responsibily this has put on him , must be
awful
Oh I agree, but having a rant at the very people who are giving you such support isn't wise. Basically everything being used against russia is from NATO stocks now, so getting their backs up isn't sensible, anyway all seemed fairly harmonious again by the end of yesterday thankfully.

From what I read this was 3 years from zero jet fighter experience.
Oh, I didn’t pick that up in the article I read. The myriad of systems was the thing. They said flying it was the easy part. I agree with @SPIDERBOY who posted that the Ukrainian pilots would probably have limited systems and thus be trained quicker.

Yes, a ridiculous remark especially from a man who is widely respected as a defence minister.

Interesting conversation with an American friend of mine who’s over visiting who lets say was in the intelligence community for a long time, he said it was no surprise how bad the Russians are as over 20 years ago it was plain what a shambles they were and the myth was peddled about how much if a threat they were purely to drive the arms industry.
He had other views I won’t go into about the war but let’s say I disagreed on those with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.