Russian invasion of Ukraine

Because you would also need a large ground crew of "mercenaries" used to working with the F-16s as well, to arm, maintain, refuel, do safety checks etc
Didn’t an earlier report claim F-16’s (if supplied) would be based in Poland ? That would allow already trained personnel to provide support etc, the Russians have obviously used Belarus

Didn’t an earlier report claim F-16’s (if supplied) would be based in Poland ? That would allow already trained personnel to provide support etc, the Russians have obviously used Belarus
I've not heard that one mate. Would be risky flying out of a NATO Country, would the yanks allow it?

I've not heard that one mate. Would be risky flying out of a NATO Country, would the yanks allow it?
The Russians stated at the time it would blur the lines of war, Poles where apparently willing, nothing from the good Ol USA, but I’d hazard a guess whoever supplied the aircraft would at least want to oversee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.