Russian invasion of Ukraine

Goes down in this. Pilot has not survived.

Can't understand russian, but the lad has some fun obviously...
He did eject, on the first clip, you can see his parachute open, and on the second you can see the explosion from his ejection seat.

Ejection though is very much a last resort, as often quite serious injuries can occur anyway.

There are rare earths which aren't that rare, and rare earths which are really rare and really important. All it needs is the deposits to be the former not the latter, and they need a source for the latter.
The deposits may also be easier to get at or of a better quality - or as others have said, not the rare earths but lithium.

I think Bakhmut is also on the edge of a gold/diamond area, but it surely isn't tenable to be trying to extract anything that close to a warzone. Although that may be Western logic not Russian logic.
I watched a very interesting YouTube documentary yesterday about how Wagner in return for training African troops take over mining operations through dummy russian companies. Also talked about wagners true leader that is supposed to be running the show.

Nine years today since Russia shot down a civilian airliner killing 298 from occupied Donetsk.

My Uncle and Auntie went on that flight out of Amsterdam about a month before and were in Australia getting ready to fly to Malaysia to get on that very plane that was shot down back to Amsterdam. But the plane never made it to Malaysia for them to get on.

My Uncle and Auntie went on that flight out of Amsterdam about a month before and were in Australia getting ready to fly to Malaysia to get on that very plane that was shot down back to Amsterdam. But the plane never made it to Malaysia for them to get on.
The thing that really bugs me is nothing happened, Yes a court case and 3 suspects found guilty who will never face justice. These Russians should of been held accountable years a go and maybe Ukraine invasion might not of happened..

The thing that really bugs me is nothing happened, Yes a court case and 3 suspects found guilty who will never face justice. These Russians should of been held accountable years a go and maybe Ukraine invasion might not of happened..
We tolerated and turned a blind eye to their disgusting antics, me included, for far too long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.