Russian invasion of Ukraine

More Russian Stuff Blowing Up:

Last edited:
A Russian attack that incurred a large number of casualties:

The Russians did take possession of the coal mine though. Untenable as this will be to maintain going forwards. They don't care about their troops. They are meat to be fed into the grinder.

This long awaited offensive is making little progress and I would suggest Ukrainian casualties are high. The Russians are obviously in strong defensive positions and this war is looking like a long drawn out stalemate.

This long awaited offensive is making little progress and I would suggest Ukrainian casualties are high. The Russians are obviously in strong defensive positions and this war is looking like a long drawn out stalemate.

Making little progress? They are doing a brilliant job and destroying the russian rear. Losses are lower than expected as they are taking a methodical approach. Where as russia keep trying to retake lost ground and sending their conscripts to their deaths.

The Ukrainian Forces are crossing land that the Russians have been mining for over a year.
I seen a stat that said the amount of mines laid,is the biggest amount of mines used in any war.
It will be slow.

Slava Ukraini.

Wagner have set up camp at Tsel,Belarus.
About 80km Southeast of Minsk and 200km North of the Ukrainian border.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.