Russian invasion of Ukraine

I was suggesting, have you noticed how we are fed many figures on Russian casualties and very little on Ukrainian? It is certainly true that Russian offences have incurred them higher casualties rates.
You suggested they are, not that they might be. I accept that we have insufficient evidence to properly evaluate losses. On either side.

I hope you are right, the front line has not moved very much. Can I suggest you watch this?:

He presents far better than any other person I have previously seen advocate for a negotiated settlement, but I’m not sure his assumption that the Ukrainians have thrown everything at the counteroffensive is correct, and nor was his placement of any weight on Ukraine not being admitted to NATO - which is logistically impossible for lots of reasons.

However, overarching all that, which he conspicuously he fails to address in relation to entering into any form of negotiation with Putin, is that, like Hitler, he simply cannot be trusted to keep to any agreement that is reached - because he absolutely won’t.

He presents far better than any other person I have previously seen advocate for a negotiated settlement, but I’m not sure his assumption that the Ukrainians have thrown everything at the counteroffensive is correct, and nor was his placement of any weight on Ukraine not being admitted to NATO - which is logistically impossible for lots of reasons.

However, overarching all that, which he conspicuously he fails to address in relation to entering into any form of negotiation with Putin, is that, like Hitler, he simply cannot be trusted to keep to any agreement that is reached - because he absolutely won’t.
Spot on.
Mt comment. No need to say anything else.

Last edited:
Interesting series of tweets.

The Russians are adapting but the Ukrainians are too. And Ukrainian counter battery fire is now causing havoc in Russian rear areas.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.