Russian invasion of Ukraine

The thing that really bugs me is nothing happened, Yes a court case and 3 suspects found guilty who will never face justice. These Russians should of been held accountable years a go and maybe Ukraine invasion might not of happened..
Nothing happened when they invaded Ukraine in 2014 either. The world just stood by and watched, even when City couldn’t play Shakhtar in Donetsk because it was a war zone and we had their away fans chanting U-kra-i-na waving their Ukraine flags, it was barely given a second thought.

The UN allow them to chair the UN Security Council n’all.

They need fucking off much earlier than we end up trying to fuck them off.

Putin not going to SA...
That headline should be: Putin BRICS It

I hope you are right, the front line has not moved very much. Can I suggest you watch this?:

This guy has a long and distinguished history as author, academic and government advisor. However, he is a maverick and often expresses near looney views. For example, he once suggested that the USA should invade Saudi Arabia and seize the oilfields. He currently seems to believe that fascism is a way forward. He infuriates military historians. So, be wary.

Attacking the grain stores again, they really are a shit stain of a Country aren't they? Some of the few countries who have backed these twats at UN votes will directly suffer from these attacks, they literally don't give a shit about anyone, absolute evil nation.
Unfortunately, shamefully, including UAE.

.........and do what?

NATO are not going to get involved, only supply arms, training and intel.

Yeah, I don't see that they need to do anything.
Anyone coming over the border is going to be targeted immediately, and everyone knows that. I expect there's quite a lot of armament in the area.

My parents are meant to be going through that border crossing sometime this year on a coach tour!

This guy has a long and distinguished history as author, academic and government advisor. However, he is a maverick and often expresses near looney views. For example, he once suggested that the USA should invade Saudi Arabia and seize the oilfields. He currently seems to believe that fascism is a way forward. He infuriates military historians. So, be wary.

What's that?? Random sensationailst video off the internet is bollocks you say?

Whoda thunk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.