Russian invasion of Ukraine

They will be so pissed at that. I’ve spent a lot of time in Turkey over the last 18 years, in fact it’s almost like my second home and I can tell you that they look after their own with vigour. This will not go down well with Erdogan as much as the rest of the world dislike him.
Russians will say they are Ukranian mines...

And return ALL the children his shithouse rats have removed from their country of birth.

I know I am not the one dying for freedom and its easy for me to say but, until every child is returned to their mother there can be no peace.
3 hours after typing that I read that Maria Lvova-Belova, the children's Ombudsman in Russia has admitted that 700,000 Ukranian children have been relocated within Russia, most with their patents but at least 1,500 were unaccompanied.

The War Crimes Commission has issued an arrest warrant for her. When we eventually talk peace, she should be front and centre of the fuckers being tried.

Russians will say they are Ukranian mines...
Remarkably this is not the first time that the ruscunts have blamed such incidents on Ukraine! That said, they’ve said they’ve put mines out recently so it should be quite difficult to blame Ukraine this time! …

Peace one minute and a nuclear threat the next minute.

Russia may be forced to use a nuclear weapon if Ukraine’s counteroffensive succeeds, senior Russian official Dmitry Medvedev said Sunday – the latest in a series of nuclear threats made during Moscow’s invasion by the key ally of President Vladimir Putin.

“Just imagine that the offensive… in tandem with NATO, succeeded and ended up with part of our land being taken away. Then we would have to use nuclear weapons by virtue of the stipulations of the Russian Presidential Decree,” said Medvedev, the deputy chairman of Russia’s Security Council, in a Telegram post.

“There simply wouldn’t be any other solution,” the former Russian president added. “Our enemies should pray to our fighters that they do not allow the world to go up in nuclear flames.”

He's one micro-penised **** that Medvedev.

Remarkably this is not the first time that the ruscunts have blamed such incidents on Ukraine! That said, they’ve said they’ve put mines out recently so it should be quite difficult to blame Ukraine this time! …

Further to my earlier post…

On 8 September 2022, a Romanian ship reported a floating mine approximately 25 nautical miles northeast of Constanta harbour. The mine is believed to be one of the mines laid during the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.