Russian invasion of Ukraine

Rascists are not at all happy with what is going on on the left bank of the Dinipro at the moment - it is apparantly a defensive cluster fuck of monumental proportions.

Last edited:
I think it is abhorrent that the MSM’s are not reporting on this daily! After all, this is the single most biggest threat to European security since WW2! Just as well we can look elsewhere!
Me too, when war broke out I watched bbc/sky news for as many hours as the day allowed, that relaxed a bit over time, but I still tune in looking for daily updates etc, and the lack of news is incredible really, Sky aren’t too bad, with Michael Clarke & a few other regulars, but as a whole the coverage is poor, i sometimes find myself dismissing other news because there isn’t a bigger story right now
The worst part is if the story isn’t put out there, it gets filled with rising inflation, fuel prices, mortgage rises etc, which is then attributed to the war, culminating in a negative on Ukraine itself

Last edited:
A Serbian chap from Bosnia Herzegovina is creating a unit to fight against Ukraine....about 600 are expected to arrive in Russia on 1st September.

Heroyam Slava.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.