Russian invasion of Ukraine

Tokmak is their main logistic point. When it falls almost all of their supply routes will be under Ukrainian fire control, i mean regular artillery
Im convinced the Orcs will have another line of defence being started or already has been started on the other side of tokmak

Croatia preparing a package
The US need to send all the stuff already promised most of the equipment has been donated by NATO and Europe. Which is how it should be it’s our futures threatened if Putin has his way he will be back further down the line.
Going for the airports in Moscow a good move let the people have a taste of what Ukrainians are going through Ukraine is doing well they are going for the supply lines

The advantage i see with Tokmak is the Ukranians will know every little hiding spot the Russians are using where as the Orcs Artillary will just be guessing ..

Watched The Price of Truth documentary on Ch.4 last night. An excellent piece on what the Russians have done to the independent press over the last couple of years. Follows a year in the life of Nobel Peace Prize winner Dmitry Muratov.

The Price of Truth
I watched it, I was expecting come the end that I’d possibly start to feel a bit of empathy towards Russian citizens, have to say I felt nothing. If anything it hardened my reasoning that they should be ostracised for the very distant future (as a nation) I understand the pros & cons to that kind of action, but unless there is massive change in the average Russians thinking, and the actions of their government, then they can rot

I watched it, I was expecting come the end that I’d possibly start to feel a bit of empathy towards Russian citizens, have to say I felt nothing. If anything it hardened my reasoning that they should be ostracised for the very distant future (as a nation) I understand the pros & cons to that kind of action, but unless there is massive change in the average Russians thinking, and the actions of their government, then they can rot
I wondered if leafletting via drones might not be useful. A few pictures of the destruction in Ukraine might cause some to rethink.

I wondered if leafletting via drones might not be useful. A few pictures of the destruction in Ukraine might cause some to rethink.
Unfortunately most of a certain age in Russia are very well aware of what’s going on in Ukraine (and do nothing/or support the war) that documentary was based on a newspaper with online content, which is great at targeting the older generation, but most of those are set in stone supporters of Putin/mother Russia, the younger generation is where the real battle is, and the information is out there, besides I think the Ukrainians would rather strap a bomb to a drone heading to Moscow anyway

It's just "media" fatigue, if something significant happens (like the drone attack on the aircraft) it still gets reported.

As for "Western Ukraine Infrastructure is becoming more uninhabitable rubble on a daily basis", most of what we get to see are just isolated attacks, and for much of Ukraine life goes on, it's not "normal" as before the invasion, but they're still getting on with it.
I think it is abhorrent that the MSM’s are not reporting on this daily! After all, this is the single most biggest threat to European security since WW2! Just as well we can look elsewhere!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.