Russian invasion of Ukraine

will be excellent once these guys actually come up against real people.

I see the twitter embed has changed. Anyway, it's just Kadyrovites blasting into thin air again.

The SDF confirmed the collision of two L-39 aircraft in Zhytomyr Oblast
August 25.

"During the execution of a combat mission in the sky near Zhytomyr, two L-39 combat training aircraft collided. 3 pilots of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were killed," the message reads.

Preliminary qualification of the case – violation of flight rules or preparation for them (Article 416 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine).

Picture from Ukrainian drone as it hits a Russian IFV.
Hes gonna need a bit more than Paracetamol.

Slava Ukraini.

View attachment 91422

I had to delete one of my videos with about 10 sat getting a lift on top of a tank and a drone heading straight at them when the screen goes all fuzzy.
Ah!! So stupid to sit on top of a tank they’ve not had much training

I had to delete one of my videos with about 10 sat getting a lift on top of a tank and a drone heading straight at them when the screen goes all fuzzy.
Ah!! So stupid to sit on top of a tank they’ve not had much training

You will find alot sit on top as it's more dangerous inside due to the risk of driving over mines in them rust buckets.

These drones are frightening you seen the speed of them? And the agility is insane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.