Russian invasion of Ukraine

Go on, share links to the footage or I'll call it bollox.
1 challenger has been lost and its being fixed As it lost a track and a fuel tank caught fire which didn't spread due to fire suppression system.
BBC and YouTube pal it’s all out there . You need to calm down a tad and you contradicted yourself in your post . Seeing is believing!
Edit ……. UK Challenger tanks !

One completely destroyed Challenger on footage no way that is being repaired. Must be another one ?

The one on fire is the only footage of the Challenger hit a mine and a lancet drone all the crew survived and the tank has been recovered. Where is the rest of them?

BBC and YouTube pal it’s all out there . You need to calm down a tad and you contradicted yourself in your post . Seeing is believing!
Edit ……. UK Challenger tanks !
You mean 27 views of the same hit as per normal for Russia. Done a search. None.

One completely destroyed Challenger on footage no way that is being repaired. Must be another one ?
Hmmm. Read up on it in the defence press if I were you.
Track lost, inside compartment not breached. Fuel tank set on fire some engine damage. But fire suppression system worked.
Counts as destroyed by Oryx but fixable away from front line.

Last edited:
"Several Chieftains!"
There aren't any in Ukraine yet.

"No, it was Challengers! It's on BBC!"
But there's only footage of one from two weeks ago and they recovered it.

"Here's the two week old link to prove my point!"

Seriously, just give up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.