Russian invasion of Ukraine

"Several Chieftains!"
There aren't any in Ukraine yet.

"No, it was Challengers! It's on BBC!"
But there's only footage of one from two weeks ago and they recovered it.

"Here's the two week old link to prove my point!"

Seriously, just give up.
Eh ?
You ok ?

Seen some footage of heavy Ukrainian loses in the push towards Tomak , several UK Cheiftan Tanks destroyed aswell . Russians still have some severe firepower in areas and those Russian lines of defence are truly horrendous. Ukrainian troops are brave as fuck absolutely fearless, god bless them all !
The UK hasn't had Chieftain tanks for about 3 decades. Ukraine might have sourced some, probably from Jordan (not the slapper with the balloon tits) but they are a very old platform.

How are Red Star Belgrade taking sponsorship money from Gazprom? This is Gazprom who have set up their own private military group.

Because Serbia are Russia's mini me, the junior nonces, if you like.

They just choose to ignore sanctions and because of their isolation from civilised Europe they are more closely aligned and reliant on the nonces anyway.

BBC and YouTube pal it’s all out there . You need to calm down a tad and you contradicted yourself in your post . Seeing is believing!
Edit ……. UK Challenger tanks !
Don't suppose you can provide a link to all these supposed destroyed Challenger 2 tanks?

One has been hit after it went over a mine and a drone attacked it, other than that, nothing.

Because Serbia are Russia's mini me, the junior nonces, if you like.

They just choose to ignore sanctions and because of their isolation from civilised Europe they are more closely aligned and reliant on the nonces anyway.
these bluemoon posters

Hard_Applause_Gif_Animation.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.