Russian invasion of Ukraine

Think Ukraine letting the Russians know that anytime they want to take the Kerch Bridge out,they will.
Kerch getting hit....not the bridge.

Slava Ukraini.
That's not logical? If they couldn't take the bridge out completely I'm sure they would. Otherwise they are just allowing the Russians to use it more, to reinforce their positions.

That's not logical? If they couldn't take the bridge out completely I'm sure they would. Otherwise they are just allowing the Russians to use it more, to reinforce their positions.
No idea why its not been taken out,they have had the missiles to do it for months....and i mean before Storm Shadow turned up.
There must be a method behind the madness?

Slava Ukraini.

Have a look at HRIM-2 Missile mate.
It's Ukraines own.......A Ballistic missile with a range of up to 500km with a 500kg warhead.
It will destroy Kerch Bridge,no messing.
Why they have not done it baffles me.

Slava Ukraini.

I see method in the madness.
You take it out when pressure on the Russian line is nearly unbearable to tip logistical struggle over the edge to catastrophe.
Prior to that you toy with the Russians so they use stacks of equipment and resources to protect the bridge rather than the front.
Crimea can only be defended at massive cost

if both sides have sufficent forces, Crimea can only be defended if the land bridge to your main forces still exists. Once that has gone your forces in Crimea are sitting ducks. This was proven twice in WW2, once by the Russians and then later by the Germans. If you're cut off you lose the lot. In 2014 Ukraine simply didn't have enough forces to stop the Russians.

Last edited:
"When the Crimean bridge falls and when the land corridor is cut, thousands of civilians will not be able to quickly leave the peninsula. Therefore, I am appealing to Russian civilians. Staying in Ukrainian Crimea is dangerous for you. Leave. Do not neglect.", - Vereschuk.

Slava Ukraini.
Sounds like it might not be very long for the bridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.