Russian invasion of Ukraine

Update on Gripen for Ukraine, that may have already been posted…

The inquiry is expected to recommend supplying equipment and maintenance this time next year, however any supply will be wholly dependant on NATO ascendency being completed, so ultimately no plausible short term possibility of them being sent.

Update on Gripen for Ukraine, that may have already been posted…

The inquiry is expected to recommend supplying equipment and maintenance this time next year, however any supply will be wholly dependant on NATO ascendency being completed, so ultimately no plausible short term possibility of them being sent.
Supply im not sure about.
However,Ukrainian pilots were 100% trained on Gripen in August 2022.

Slava Ukraini.

Supply im not sure about.
However,Ukrainian pilots were 100% trained on Gripen in August 2022.

Slava Ukraini.
Indeed I posted a little bit ago about how much of an uptick in training flights have been happening.

The important takeaway though is that even with NATO ratification, it’s still a year+ until they might get them, which must be a concern as they’re the perfect jet for Ukraine.

Indeed I posted a little bit ago about how much of an uptick in training flights have been happening.

The important takeaway though is that even with NATO ratification, it’s still a year+ until they might get them, which must be a concern as they’re the perfect jet for Ukraine.

Do you have links to that as none of the articles I’ve read state it ( just checked 3 including rueters ) . Just that the decision is due in Nov, along with news that more ammo and armoured vehicles being sent.

Ukrainian soldiers in the Lyman direction show an incredible result.An anti-tank missile company from the 66th separate mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed 25 tanks of the orcs on that part of the front in 4 days

That’s brilliant incredible soldiers

Last edited:
Do you have links to that as none of the articles I’ve read state it ( just checked 3 including rueters ) . Just that the decision is due in Nov, along with news that more ammo and armoured vehicles being sent.
Normally I would post a link to anything I post on here, but on this one I have to do a Spiderboy and keep quiet!

The good news is that the inquiry will recommend providing planes, maintenance training and support on spares, but the ‘bad’ news will be that it won’t be quick and as mentioned freely online, Sweden won’t allow it without NATO.

More Russian stuff blowing up...
Snow fell in the Ukrainian Carpathian mountains today.

More Russian stuff blowing up...
Snow fell in the Ukrainian Carpathian mountains today.
@kaz7 you'll like the cat video in here :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.