Russian invasion of Ukraine

Hope your family there is OK, mate.
Not many civilians left now.....they got out.
My cousin still fights there though,he will not leave.
Some of my lot in Odesa,Kyiv and Ivano-Frankivsk.......unlike many families,mine have been fortunate,especially crazy bollocks in Avdiivka.
You could offer him a million quid to leave.....he would refuse.....also,like many.
Some may say that is patriotic,whatever......think of those who are not even from Ukraine,and put their lives on the line.....i admire that bravery,its something else.

Heroyam Slava.

Honestly.....fuck me.

"ISIS is a traditional partner of the Ukrainian regime. Zelensky personally finances ISIS. Zelensky gives commands to ISIS and they carry out terrorist attacks around the world", - Medvedev.

Slava Ukraini.

Russian Airforce now hitting Avdiivka.
There is losses,many losses....Ukraine still advance.
"Some" Ukrainian positions have been captured,but at a price.
Russians will not be able to hold due to "significant" losses.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
Not many civilians left now.....they got out.
My cousin still fights there though,he will not leave.
Some of my lot in Odesa,Kyiv and Ivano-Frankivsk.......unlike many families,mine have been fortunate,especially crazy bollocks in Avdiivka.
You could offer him a million quid to leave.....he would refuse.....also,like many.
Some may say that is patriotic,whatever......think of those who are not even from Ukraine,and put their lives on the line.....i admire that bravery,its something else.

Heroyam Slava.
His sacrifice is for freedom and future of Ukrainian children
Wish our government would provide air cover and do more. I wish the fighters stay safe

His sacrifice is for freedom and future of Ukrainian children
Wish our government would provide air cover and do more. I wish the fighters stay safe
The day unfortunately will come.
He knows it,i know it and family also know it....it is what it is....since 2015,he could of chilled out in Dane Bank....."i serve my country,but thankyou" were his words and i have to respect that.
Not looking the best at Avdiivka,ATM.
Russians pushing along the entire Donbas line.

Heroyam Slava.

Russia has an evil government the west know it and sometimes we look weak, it’s given the likes of Hamas the green light
Russian Airforce now hitting Avdiivka.
There is losses,many losses....Ukraine still advance.
"Some" Ukrainian positions have been captured,but at a price.
Russians will not be able to hold due to "significant" losses.

Slava Ukraini.

The day unfortunately will come.
He knows it,i know it and family also know it....it is what it is....since 2015,he could of chilled out in Dane Bank....."i serve my country,but thankyou" were his words and i have to respect that.
Not looking the best at Avdiivka,ATM.
Russians pushing along the entire Donbas line.

Heroyam Slava.
The Donbas was always going to be hard the Russians have infiltrated that area for some time but stay strong bless them all it’s a big city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.