Russian invasion of Ukraine

Just for consistency really. Think it makes more sense to be in here, similar to the Israel-Palestine thread. You all managed to find it easily enough, so it shouldn’t be too problematic!
It will probably kill the thread for me to be honest. I try to avoid the politics forum as it’s mostly poisonous crap I end up getting dragged into.

And really can’t compare the Israel thread to this. This one does degenerate into politics occasionally but it’s mostly updates about the war. The Isreal thread is 95% politics.

T minus 3 days before this news is cesspool.

They're a joke of a military.

All they have is numbers. That's it.
I mean that’s been the Russian army for god knows how long.

When you have an endless supply of men and equipment, along with a populace who refuse to ever ask questions, even the most incompetent army has successes.

I don’t think there is any comparison with Israel this is not political it‘s the same as any other news item and remarkably newsworthy.
If it became political I wouldn’t be interested there has been a Ukrainian/ Polish society in Manchester for decades that’s why I’m here not for a political discussion only news on the war in Ukraine

It will probably kill the thread for me to be honest. I try to avoid the politics forum as it’s mostly poisonous crap I end up getting dragged into.

And really can’t compare the Israel thread to this. This one does degenerate into politics occasionally but it’s mostly updates about the war. The Isreal thread is 95% politics.

T minus 3 days before this news is cesspool.
Agreed,ship it back to off topic please @Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.