Russian invasion of Ukraine

Nothing from France. Have they donated anything of note apart from about six self propelled guns and some bandages??

French military support to Ukraine is much lower than the UK, but overall French support to Ukraine is actually higher.

Military support is dominated by the US and Germany.

Surprisingly, there are very few European countries who have overall given less than the UK.

The most generous by %GDP are the Baltics, Norway and Denmark.

Seeing as this thread has been relocated to the political sub forum, I would like to take this opportunity to state that Boris Johnson is a ****.
Who did a huge amount to persuade reluctant Europeans to support Ukraine actively. That is why he is a hero in that country and why calling him a **** here (elsewhere is a sophisticated political analysis) is exactly the danger of politicising this thread and spoiling it.

Who did a huge amount to persuade reluctant Europeans to support Ukraine actively. That is why he is a hero in that country and why calling him a **** here (elsewhere is a sophisticated political analysis) is exactly the danger of politicising this thread and spoiling it.
My humour is certainly a powerful tool, has been a tremendous asset to me, and has proved useful in career and social advancement - but it has its limits, which include a single quip not quite having the force to overwhelm a thread of over 5,000 pages on its own.

Not quite.

My humour is certainly a powerful tool, has been a tremendous asset to me, and has proved useful in career and social advancement - but it has its limits, which include a single quip not quite having the force to overwhelm a thread of over 5,000 pages on its own.

Not quite.
Yes, I thought it was quite funny but the political morons on here would no doubt latch on with their nonsense. It’s a risk.

French military support to Ukraine is much lower than the UK, but overall French support to Ukraine is actually higher.

Military support is dominated by the US and Germany.

Surprisingly, there are very few European countries who have overall given less than the UK.

The most generous by %GDP are the Baltics, Norway and Denmark.

Look at the map in the link you supplied and click on the countries and will see France total amount is £1.693 billion compared to the UKs total commitment of £13.767 billion.

Not sure what you are looking at?

We the UK are third in total commitments after the US and Germany.

Look at the map in the link you supplied and click on the countries and will see France total amount is £1.693 billion compared to the UKs total commitment of £13.767 billion.

Not sure what you are looking at?

We the UK are third in total commitments after the US and Germany.

In military specifically, yes, but not in total - exactly as I posted

"French military support to Ukraine is much lower than the UK, but overall French support to Ukraine is actually higher."

In military specifically, yes, but not in total - exactly as I posted

"French military support to Ukraine is much lower than the UK, but overall French support to Ukraine is actually higher."

Look at the map in the link and the total figures. That statement is clearly incorrect based on the numbers. The UK is 3rd in total support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.