Russian invasion of Ukraine

Anymore word on Avdiivka area and how it is doing now?

Ive seen multiple videos now of large russian convoys in the area, one clip had probably over 30 vehicles involved on one stretch of road coming under artillery fire. Also seen multiple videos with roads full of destroyed vehicles, so looks like they are taking a beating.

One commenter mentioned russia lost 90 apc and 30 tanks by the end of the day but I cant believe the numbers are so high? That is like 2 battle groups worth of equipment, would be a huge lose for russia if true.

Clip for reference:

Ive seen multiple videos now of large russian convoys in the area, one clip had probably over 30 vehicles involved on one stretch of road coming under artillery fire. Also seen multiple videos with roads full of destroyed vehicles, so looks like they are taking a beating.

One commenter mentioned russia lost 90 apc and 30 tanks by the end of the day but I cant believe the numbers are so high? That is like 2 battle groups worth of equipment, would be a huge lose for russia if true.

Clip for reference:

Ukraine artillery is pretty accurate. The russians are stupid enough to think they can move long convoys of military equipment. Perfect storm.

Clip for reference:

Yesterday,the Russians lost 32 pieces of artillery,44 APVs,42 Tanks and 990 troops.
Losses are getting bigger by the day.
76 Tanks in 48 hours.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.