Russian invasion of Ukraine

My humour is certainly a powerful tool, has been a tremendous asset to me, and has proved useful in career and social advancement - but it has its limits, which include a single quip not quite having the force to overwhelm a thread of over 5,000 pages on its own.

Not quite.

Some people just don't get very dry subtle humour.
I think i get more enjoyment on here when some people don't actually get some of our posts!

What the Russians have done is attack Avdiivka,with huge numbers,and lost huge numbers...i did post yesterday,76 Tanks in 48 hours.
Now what they do....to keep the big boys in Moscow "believing" is....
Attack ground absolutely fuckin miles away from Avdiivka and claim it is Avdiivka.
Russian propagandists lap it up.
Dont believe the hype.....no Russian gains at Avdiivka.

Slava Ukraini.

What the Russians have done is attack Avdiivka,with huge numbers,and lost huge numbers...i did post yesterday,76 Tanks in 48 hours.
Now what they do....to keep the big boys in Moscow "believing" is....
Attack ground absolutely fuckin miles away from Avdiivka and claim it is Avdiivka.
Russian propagandists lap it up.
Dont believe the hype.....no Russian gains at Avdiivka.

Slava Ukraini.
The Russians lost “one thousand men” in a mindless assault on Avdiivka, an incredible attack led by kamikaze World War One tactics by the Russians throwing men at an impossible target.
Moscow are treating their soldiers with contempt. Ukraine heroes have fought a great battle over the last few days

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.