Russian invasion of Ukraine

If true, the availability of ATACMS seems much more significant than the specific target, though that's obviously great news too. Degrading Russian capability behind the lines. Wonder what's next...

Putin been to China.

With NATO and the West trying to stop the Israeli war escalating. The Chinese might fancy taking Taiwan.

Not so convinced they will try it to be honest. If Russia's invasion of Ukraine had gone well then yeah I reckon they would have gone for it. But its still a big risk for them in terms of losses to financials.

My personal opinion is that they are waiting for Russia to weaken its self so much that they will offer to buy the chunk of Manchuria back from the Russians. Maybe more.

Not so convinced they will try it to be honest. If Russia's invasion of Ukraine had gone well then yeah I reckon they would have gone for it. But its still a big risk for them in terms of losses to financials.

My personal opinion is that they are waiting for Russia to weaken its self so much that they will offer to buy the chunk of Manchuria back from the Russians. Maybe more.
Not sure if “buy” is the right word. More likely to arrange for an internal uprising then come to the rescue whilst Moscow is too weak to do anything about it. Quick and dodgy referendum and all of a sudden China is 20% bigger and Russia is 10% smaller.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.