Russian invasion of Ukraine

Looking forward to the various bedwetters who claimed Putin would nuke Ukraine if escalation allowed explaining why, yet again, this time with ATACMS, armageddon has failed to arrive.

Overnight Ukrainian Forces hit airfields in Luhansk and Berdyansk.
Think only helicopters are based at these and pretty certain some got destroyed at Berdyansk.
Not sure about Luhansk.

Slava Ukraini.
I saw that this morning on Twitter but didn’t post because it said it was Ukraine and had lots of injuries, thought it was bad news for Spider, I’m relived it’s the Russians in Ukraine

Last edited:
Did the Israel stuff make the US army get a move on with this ATACMS or was this all agreed a while back and they wanted to surprise the russians I wonder. Either way will be a long winter for them dogs now.

I know nothing about war strategy, but if they received these missiles without Russia knowing, why they didn't launch much more in the first attack whilst they have an element of surprise?

The Russians can't stop them anyway?

Did the Israel stuff make the US army get a move on with this ATACMS or was this all agreed a while back and they wanted to surprise the russians I wonder. Either way will be a long winter for them dogs now.

Reports came out a few weeks back that Biden had promised them. I think they would have been there sooner if it wasn’t for the leaked report as it ruined the Surprise.

I know nothing about war strategy, but if they received these missiles without Russia knowing, why they didn't launch much more in the first attack whilst they have an element of surprise?

The Russians can't stop them anyway?

Some numpty in the US gov leaked it to the press a few weeks ago. It was supposed to be exactly that. Lots of things going boom as the announcement…

Putin been to China.

With NATO and the West trying to stop the Israeli war escalating. The Chinese might fancy taking Taiwan.
There was a report a few days ago that said the united front the west has presented and the failure of Russian weapons has made China more nervous than ever to have a go at Taiwan.

With 2 wars currently going on, let's hope the report is correct!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.