Russian invasion of Ukraine

It is interesting to note that in the above reports I posted, the indications are Ukraine's military wants to withdraw from Avdiivka to a more defendable line - especially as Russian loses are extreme and limiting any Russian attacks elsewhere for months to come. That said the political repercussions from such a move would probably be catastrophic for Ukrainian support in the West - as such Leopard tank units and probably other reserves as well will be deployed to support and attack the Russian "pincers" around Avdiivka

Last edited:
It is interesting to note that in the above reports I posted, the indications are Ukraine's military wants to withdraw from Avdiivka to a more defendable line - especially as Russian loses are extreme and limiti g any attacks elsewhere for months to come. That said the political repercussions from such a move would probably be catastrophic for Ukrainian support in the West - as such Leopard tank units and probably other reserves as well will be deployed to support and attack the Russian "pincers" around Avdiivka
throw thousands to the oven just to stop Cossacks in the south. orc military at its best

throw thousands to the oven just to stop Cossacks in the south. orc military at its best

Russian idiocy and casual disregard for human life aside, it is concerning that they're not only generally holding the Ukrainians back on the battlefield but actually attacking in some places. Fingers crossed this is the last gasps of a dying monster.

White House stating that Russians are routinely executing disobedient Russian soilders and have now started to execute whole squad sized units!
Telegraph Artivle: https://archive.ph/ozLGC

Locking Ivans in dungeons for a while doesn't seem go working any more!

Last edited:
Or until Ukraine has defeated them? That was (and still is) the outcome I hope for.

Seeing the Russians able to mount mass attacks still is disappointing. But who knows what the overall state of their forces is. Certainly not me.

Agreed its very disappointing, it is one issue of getting info that is in general quite one sided. there is no doubt the simple fact that Ukraine are holding them at bay is a massive success in real terms. but generally we have no view of what is left in the tank ( no pun intended ) of the Russians.

To me this really does feel like a move to get Ukraine to move troops from the south which suggests they are not in a good way down there. Ukraine need to commit enough to slow or stop Russia in the east but not take away from the south. a fine balancing act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.