Russian invasion of Ukraine

It makes perfect sense. In a largely static war you chose the position to defend carefully. Holding ground for the sake of Holding ground is stupid if there is a better natural defensive line just behind you.
Makes absolute sense.

Well, I said in the summer let’s wait until November before judging and it’s November next week, so I don’t think I’m jumping the gun.

Disappointing progress, but certainly not devastating. It’s clearly tougher going than many anticipated, myself included. There has definitely been progress, but it’s been somewhat limited. It seems to be turning into a war of attrition, at least for now.

Doesn’t change my views one bit about the need to keep Supporting Ukraine, even if it makes us materially poorer. We are fighting against tyranny, and that doesn’t come free. The future of our continent is at stake.

I find it quite interesting how "quiet" the Russians are in the Israeli conflict..... for perfectly understandable reasons.

Had there not been the invasion of Ukraine I feel certain they would have been a bit more vocal and indeed active.

That said, maybe they are still pulling strings somewhere along the line.

I find it quite interesting how "quiet" the Russians are in the Israeli conflict..... for perfectly understandable reasons.

Had there not been the invasion of Ukraine I feel certain they would have been a bit more vocal and indeed active.

That said, maybe they are still pulling strings somewhere along the line.
guess where HAMAS delegation was days ago?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.