Russian invasion of Ukraine

Lots of chat about Putins health and that maybe he's dead. Most no doubt unfounded but I haven't seen much of him. Normally when you get these rumours the dictator just does a TV thing to put them to bed.

Will be interesting to see when he pops up next!

It is interesting to note that in the above reports I posted, the indications are Ukraine's military wants to withdraw from Avdiivka to a more defendable line - especially as Russian loses are extreme and limiting any Russian attacks elsewhere for months to come. That said the political repercussions from such a move would probably be catastrophic for Ukrainian support in the West - as such Leopard tank units and probably other reserves as well will be deployed to support and attack the Russian "pincers" around Avdiivka
This is exactly what i posted last night,regards"we may see a small retreat"...."it is tactical and nothing to worry about" i am told.
Its due to the sheer numbers the Russians are putting in that direction.

Slava Ukraini.

This is exactly what i posted last night,regards"we may see a small retreat"...."it is tactical and nothing to worry about" i am told.
Its due to the sheer numbers the Russians are putting in that direction.

Slava Ukraini.
It makes perfect sense. In a largely static war you chose the position to defend carefully. Holding ground for the sake of Holding ground is stupid if there is a better natural defensive line just behind you.

Slovak just sent the wrong message to Putin
In what capacity it the US carrier going?
The Eisenhower to show support for Israel it’s in the Atlantic on its way curtesy of (Sky news)?
I might see if I can check it further if it was nothing to get worked up about
on Sky they said it was in the Atlantic on it’s way to the gulf
Sorry it’s for the other thread

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.