Russian invasion of Ukraine

I find it quite interesting how "quiet" the Russians are in the Israeli conflict..... for perfectly understandable reasons.

Had there not been the invasion of Ukraine I feel certain they would have been a bit more vocal and indeed active.

That said, maybe they are still pulling strings somewhere along the line.

I have no evidence but I’m absolutely sure that Russia has a hand in what happened in Israel. You don’t go from the odd missile to 5000, and a coordinated land sea and air assault of that magnitude without a lot of planning and assistance. It was either just Iran or Iran and Russia. But with the fact Iran has been helping for years without this level of escalation it’s why I think Russia as well.

I have no evidence but I’m absolutely sure that Russia has a hand in what happened in Israel. You don’t go from the odd missile to 5000, and a coordinated land sea and air assault of that magnitude without a lot of planning and assistance. It was either just Iran or Iran and Russia. But with the fact Iran has been helping for years without this level of escalation it’s why I think Russia as well.
**** needed this conflict to turn away attention from Ukraine. no wonder Avdiivka's orc massacre started right after it. the result as always went not according to plan

While Ukraine has heroes defenders like this they will stay a free European country, for me they made great progress they stopped the advance that happened in the first few days of the invasion.
No time limit on defeating the Russians, supported in Europe by double standards time to give everything promised and stop dragging it out give them planes and an aircraft carrier in the Black Sea to oversea grain shipments a ground attack needs air support I learned that from ww2

**** needed this conflict to turn away attention from Ukraine. no wonder Avdiivka's orc massacre started right after it. the result as always went not according to plan
I hadn't quite joined all those dots together but like you suggest; it makes perfect sense that as the world looks in on the Israeli/Palestine conflict the Russian massacre of its own begins. I thought it too good to be true that Russia had no public profile in this war....

If this is true Putin really is one of the worst manipulative, megalomaniac potential war criminals the world as ever known, right there upsides Hitler.

Day 612 Update:
In a 3 week period Russia has lost a huge chunk of it's yearly production of tanks and AFVs (Armoured Fighting Vehicles).

Last edited:
I hadn't quite joined all those dots together but like you suggest; it makes perfect sense that as the world looks in on the Israeli/Palestine conflict the Russian massacre of its own begins. I thought it too good to be true that Russia had no public profile in this war....

If this is true Putin really is one of the worst manipulative, megalomaniac potential war criminals the world as ever known, right there upsides Hitler.
Whatever man may have been in there at one point has become completely consumed and warped by power. I think most people with that amount of power, for as long as that, would become absolute cunts. Human nature being what it is.

I hate the fact Ukraine are fighting the huge force of Russia alone, while the US send an aircraft carrier to support Israel. Yes we have sent military aid in the form of money and weapons but ever so slowly dragging Russian invasion out
The US doesn’t really care about Ukraine. It cares about weakening another ‘super power’.

A fast decisive victory for Ukraine (or Russia) would have done significantly less damage to Putin than this prolonged war of attrition.

It’s going to plan perfectly for the US.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.