Russian invasion of Ukraine

Was reports a few week back of a large build up of Russians(110k +) at Kharkiv Region.
Due to the amount of losses they have suffered at Avdiivka,most have now been sent there.
It is seriously horrific for the Russians there....BRUTAL.
It is no secret i want Ukraine to prevail,but fuckinell,it's bad.
Pointless death.
What the Russians throw at Avdiivka equipment and troop wise...10-15% return,and they are probably executed by their own.

Heroyam Slava.
Sounds horrific is there no chance of deserting or holding a white flag ? I’m serious giving themselves up would be ideal

Sounds horrific is there no chance of deserting or holding a white flag ? I’m serious giving themselves up would be ideal
Not sure how they would do to be honest,thats why they refuse,and even thats a risk.
You come out into the open at Avdiivka area.....your dead.
"Some" Ukrainians have been fighting many years there,i'm not so sure they would take prisoners.
Very easy in Donbas......"it was Partisan".....honest.

Slava Ukraini.

One thing that has puzzled me, why are the far right parties in europe and America so anti giving military assistance to Ukraine?

Could it be that Russia was actual funding the far right movements throughout the Western World?
The Berlin Wall only came down in 89 leaving behind a large group of Russian Sympathisers in Germany and Eastern Europe Putin sees Europe as part of Russia as far back as the Cold War Russia has been influencing the west ‘Cuba’ we just forgot how dangerous they can be.

One thing that has puzzled me, why are the far right parties in europe and America so anti giving military assistance to Ukraine?

Could it be that Russia was actual funding the far right movements throughout the Western World?
Yes without doubt.

There is a resurgence of shithouse right wing politics globally. Is it realistic to think Russia is funding it, well its probably a lot cheaper than you think and the corruption is not just for political gain. There is ni doubt money being made from the political influences bought.

Yes without doubt.

There is a resurgence of shithouse right wing politics globally. Is it realistic to think Russia is funding it, well its probably a lot cheaper than you think and the corruption is not just for political gain. There is ni doubt money being made from the political influences bought.
Look at how much money people like that Hopkins woman made just by being a bigot, there’s money to be made by being a hateful bigot

This has also puzzled me.
Not just fer right parties but also far left (e.g. Slovakian election winners).
It's as thoughh the far right understands that Putin's Russia is Fascist and they can live with that but that the far left thinks they are still Far Left / Communist.
Truely bizare.

Russian supply side economy beginning to creak.
As a direct result of the invasion of Ukraine, about 1.2 million people fled Russia immediately. The rich, well educated, skilled workers made up a large proportion of these. Foreign workers, especially those in technology and energy went with them. Added to that, conscription accounted for hundreds of thousands of men leaving the main economy. Unemployment is about 3%, leaving little room for these workers to be replaced. So heavy pressure on the supply side with both factory gate prices and wages increasing at greater than 10% pa. Some rural areas struggling to retain enough men to operate farming.
The birth rate is low and there is a shortage of people under 30 years old.
On top of that Russia has a very low retirement age of 56 for women and 61 for men.
So, watch this space for Russia producing less goods, services, food etc. and/or major restructuring to get women working longer and men retiring later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.