Russian invasion of Ukraine

From "The Analyst":

AVDIVKA IS A DISASTER AND ITS NOT OVER YET

The fall of Avdivka is turning into a disaster. The failure to plan the withdrawals soon enough is becoming clear. A refusal to believe that the city could fall seems to have been endemic.
It’s now become clear that there is no trench line or defence crossing the neck of the salient. Ukraine’s losses in men and vehicles have been very high - though it has to be said the Russians have lost between 3-7 times Ukraine’s losses in different areas.
Ukrainian front line troops are deeply unhappy with their new commander.
Syrskiy is having a difficult time and Ukrainians don’t like him. He was born in Russia. His parents live in Russia and he went to Russian military academies. Ukrainians find that hard to live with.
Ukraine is also struggling with the fact that America seems to have abandoned it.
The MSC today was electric - I’ve never seen so many animated and deeply concerned people. US senators along with Kamala Harris, are being buffeted by an endless stream of officials and politicians, including ‘Critical Individuals’ who influence policy. Why has
America let this happen?
I was honoured today to speak to the man himself. Just a few words in passing. Frankly the emotions nearly got to me but years of training kept them from spilling over. Somehow I think he knew that. I was far from the only one.
Today was a turning point. Something has triggered in the minds of many that enough is enough. I don’t know why but you just get the feeling that right there, the tide of history just changed. It’s imperceptible but it just feels like it has.
Avdivka has been a disaster. Zaluzhnyi failed to prepare rear defence lines and Syrsky just isn’t trusted although there’s no reason that should be so, other than the fact Ukrainians have such a deep national loathing for Russia and Russians now it’s reached level verging on intense intolerance.
Tomorrow there’s an ad-hoc briefing. Let’s see how it goes.
The news that Patriots shot down three Russian aircraft pleased the Germans especially. It’s believed to have been one of their supplied systems.
I’m caught up in a whirlwind right now. Everyone wants to talk and there’s only one thing in their minds. At last it seems everyone has woken up. What they can do about it is next.

Slava Ukraini !

Bless her 82. yrs old

The
1f1fa-1f1f8.svg
USA continues to send some military aid to
1f1fa-1f1e6.svg
Ukraine, despite the lack of additional funding from Congress. This is due to the agreements that were concluded earlier.These are artillery shells, missiles for HIMARS salvo fire systems, air defense equipment and a number of other military equipment.

Shame the vast majority of her countryman are sheep and cowards. They havent the balls to rise up against Putin.

I still cant believe we let rich Russians go about their business and have homes etc in the west. We should send them all back to their shitty country and confiscate their wealth and give to Ukriane. The war would end pretty soon of these bartards started feeling the pain their country is causing.

Last edited:
I'm on a beach in Thailand right now surrounded by the cunts. Of course there will be many here dodging draft and anti Putin but there's a pervading atmosphere that they own the place

I'm on a beach in Thailand right now surrounded by the cunts. Of course there will be many here dodging draft and anti Putin but there's a pervading atmosphere that they own the place
Was like that when I went about 10 years ago. Russians are a curse upon the world.

Feels like Ukraine is on a slippery slope right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.