Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russian propagandist Solovyev threatens Poland.

"Do the Poles want to be next? They are not Ukrainians. We will not treat them like brothers. We'll bloody destroy all those cities in an instant, without using ground troops. It's Ukraine we feel sorry for, but there [in Poland] we'll fight like the Americans in Iraq. We will simply, I am not sure about nuclear strikes, but with missile strikes and air strikes, I am sure, we will just freaking destroy them. And we won't even think twice."

Pure drivel, hope we get to see this **** hang one day.
The Poles will fuck them up they’ve been building the biggest European army for years and they are fierce fuckers, Im glad they are on our side, in sone way I’d love Russia to poke a nato country just to absolute decimate their forces without setting foot on Russian soil.

fucking hell...

Zelenskyi at the press conference now:

kremlin knew exact details about our summer-autumn counter offensive before it started. the less people know about our future plans the better
I mean it’s not that surprising - as I posted about on here months ago, foreign legion fighters post regular AMA’s on Reddit and routinely complain about the endemic corruption within the chain of command.

When corruption is rife it’s not that hard to find someone who will take your cash..

It would be really helpful if the EU could speak and act with one voice on this, but I guess with such a diverse range of countries and opinions, it was never going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.