Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russian propagandist Solovyev threatens Poland.

"Do the Poles want to be next? They are not Ukrainians. We will not treat them like brothers. We'll bloody destroy all those cities in an instant, without using ground troops. It's Ukraine we feel sorry for, but there [in Poland] we'll fight like the Americans in Iraq. We will simply, I am not sure about nuclear strikes, but with missile strikes and air strikes, I am sure, we will just freaking destroy them. And we won't even think twice."

Pure drivel, hope we get to see this **** hang one day.
**** still grieving over the loss of his italian villas ;)

Calling @petrusha to the thread
Perhaps my wording was slightly imprecise. I meant chose to live there, who doesn’t presently. I think if someone already lives there then there are lots of things that could be keeping them there, both good and bad. Love, family, work, hope that things will improve, practical reasons.

Would you chose to live there presently?

Is there a single poster on here who would currently choose to live there?
I mean if the money was enough, paid in USD into a western bank account I’m sure plenty of people would do it, plenty of westerners are still there at the end of the day in Moscow or St Petersburg.

Same as Saudi - plenty will hold their nose and take the inflated paycheque.

I mean if the money was enough, paid in USD into a western bank account I’m sure plenty of people would do it, plenty of westerners are still there at the end of the day in Moscow or St Petersburg.

Same as Saudi - plenty will hold their nose and take the inflated paycheque.
As I just posted, there is a distinction between those that already live there and those that do not.

To suggest that the only basis for someone willingly moving there is because of grotesque sums of money on offer goes far enough to answer my question in a way that broadly supports my point, as does comparing it to Saudi Arabia given its attitude to basic freedoms and human rights.

As I just posted, there is a distinction between those that already live there and those that do not.

To suggest that the only basis for someone willingly moving there is because of grotesque sums of money on offer goes far enough to answer my question in a way that broadly supports my point, as does comparing it to Saudi Arabia given its attitude to basic freedoms and human rights.
Well of course, I doubt a posting to Moscow was ever high on anybody’s desirability list even before the war though, much less so now.

I work for a huge international firm and Moscow, Riyadh, Mumbai and Shanghai have always been tricky to find takers willing to relocate.

mmander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of
1f1fa-1f1e6.svg
Ukraine Oleksandr Syrskyi together with Defense Minister Rustem Umerov held a meeting with
1f1f8-1f1ea.svg
Swedish Defense Minister Paul Jonson.The priorities of military cooperation and the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine at the front for victory over Russia were discussed.The Armed Forces of Ukraine are grateful for proven effective mutual solutions and approaches to support the security of Ukraine and the whole of Europe.The Swedish Archer self-propelled guns and other weapons have already proven their effectiveness in practice on the Ukrainian battlefield

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.